Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Hey guys , happy 115th post (:So , how's InE? Boring for me hahas. Which is why I'm in the com lab now wasting my money and burning time. $2 per hour. But seriously I have lots of coupons left. I even gave $2 to Ben hahas.
So currently it's Nat , Shiv , Ben and I in the lab. We paid $2 to use the school's laggy com for an hour? And we can play at home. For free. So what we're doing now is kind of nonsensical. But then again , isn't that what our whole class is about? XD
Facebook is taking forever to load. And the format is totally messed up. Ah well.
And since next year we're not really 6/11 anymore , (I mean we will be 5/11 o8 and 6/11 o9 but not 6/11) I'm thinking we should change the link to the blog.
Maybe something like justso-crazy-611.blogspot.com? Something like that I guess. Not too many dashes tho. Hahas.
Oh and be careful yeah? I think there's this flu bug going round. So far Huiru , Sarah and I have gotten sore throats , runny noses , etc. etc.
And seriously , it's not fun.
Ok , so good luck with the rest of InE haha.
Bye (:
` x3Pebble ;
Over and Out.